The enclosure anticipated by the organization included:
The Park of Maria Luisa , donated in 1893 by the Infant Maria Luisa de Borbón and that was reformed by french engineer Jean Claude Nicolas Forestier, conservative and, keeper of the forest of Boulogne in Paris, that gave a romantic touch to the park, inspired by the gardens of the Generalife, the Alhambra and the Royal Palaces of Seville. In the park they opened the Plaza de España and the Plaza de América.
The main architectonic legacies of the Exhibition were the set of pavilions around the Plaza de America, that was elaborated in 1913, original work of Anibal González and which grouped three buildings in the surroundings of the Park Maria Luisa, formed by the denominated Mudejar Pavilion, today popular Museum of Arts and Popular Traditions, the pavilion of Fine Arts, at the moment Archaeological Museum and the Royal Pavilion. In 1914, also Anibal González, elaborates the most ambitious project of all the exhibition, constituted by the Place de España, that included the great palace and the place that surrounds it. He finished its execution in 1928, being inaugurated in 1929.
The most outstanding participants of the Exhibition were: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, the United States, Morocco, Mexico, Peru, Portugal, Uruguay, the Spanish regions and the Andalusian provinces, including Huelva that at the begining was not in agreement with Seville to be the seat of the appointment..