• Cathedral Seville Spanish
  • Cathedral Seville English
  • Cathedral Seville French

Tower of Perdigones

Tower of Perdigones

Built in 1890, it was part of San Francisco de Paulas factory, property of the Mata family, and located at Resolana Street, in the Macarena Quarter.

This tower of 58 meters high, was used to produce lead bullets, because san Francisco de Paulas factory, this was its name, was a lead foundry factory, where they produced bullets, and even heat resistant bricks and zinc sheets.

Follow us

Search in the Web

Web translator

Hotels in Seville

Destination
Check-in date
calendar
Check-out date
calendar
Directorio de  Turismo en Sevilla